MECHANICAL CASING COLLAR LOCATOR (M-CCL)
The LiMAR M-CCL provides a simple and robust solution to depth control, allowing casing collars to be reliably located.
Spring loaded locator keys are in constant contact with the tubing ID, as the locator keys pass a tubing connection they expand into the recess at the connection and provide a surface weight indication.
Correlating CT depth in applications such as, perforating, abrasive perforating, tubing cutting, setting plugs and packers.
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Robust design, suitable for abrasive fluids
- Full bore ID to allow passage for large drop balls
- Interchangeable Locator keys to suit various tubing weights
- Interchangeable body components to allow same chassis to be used in multiple tubing sizes
- Adjustable spring load to govern overpull thru connections
- Simple design to ensure ease of operation for end user
- Selected components hardened to improve wear resistance
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
Request a QuoteDownload Datasheet
|368 - Mechanical Casing Collar Locator (M-CCL)|
|Designs tailored to specific range of Tubing Sizes, please contact sales|