Posted on 23 April 2014
The LiMAR® High Pressure Motorhead Assembly (MHA) is an evolution of the standard LiMAR® MHA. The newly designed 10,000psi rated MHA, not only features a higher pressure rating, but a number of technical and operational enhancements over the standard product.
The MHA houses LiMAR® Single Piece Double Flapper Check Valves, Hydraulic Disconnect and a Dual Circulation Sub in one combined unit. This considerably shortens the overall length of the BHA and allows rig-up in situations where riser height is restricted.
- For use in the BHA directly below the CT connector
- To provide a double barrier from well pressure & contents
- Torque-thru hydraulic disconnect option for contingent release
- Integral dual circulating function for coil-to-tubing circulation
- For use in height restricted rig-ups
- Fishing operations in conjunction with high impulse jars and impact hammers
- Milling operations in conjunction with hi-torque PDM motors
- Explosive perforating operations
- Abrasive perforating operations with availability of especially hardened MHA internals
- Packer setting operations in conjunction with Inflatable, Hydraulic & Explosive setting tools
- Acidising, Cementing & Stimulation operations
- High Temp / High Pressure operations
Further information on the design features and benefits can be found on the D>ploy/High Pressure MHA product page