The LiMAR® Wire Scratcher is designed to remove the buildup of scale, wax and sand from the tubing ID. It can also be used to recover wire remnants during fishing operations and unwanted debris such as broken ‘V’ packings from the well bore.
Lengths of suitable slickline or braided line are cut to the required OD and positioned in the holes along the Scratcher body. These are fixed into place with a locking grub screw. The tips of wire strands will remove debris as they pass in and out of the well bore. The Wire Scratcher is ideal for clearing in and around nipple profiles before setting lock mandrels. This ensures the key profiles are clear of any obstructions that would prevent the lock mandrel keys from opening fully.
- To provide a simple means of clearing debris from the tubing wall, in and around nipple profiles
- Ideal for use during fishing operations to recover wire remnants or debris lost in the well bore from downhole devices
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Available in a range of sizes to suit all completion designs
- Braided or slickline strand body options
- Locking grub screws
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
|Assembly Part No.||To Suit Tubing Size||Actual Body OD||Wire Size||Fish Neck||Connection|
XXXX - Denotes wire / cable size
XXX- Denotes connection type
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales