The LiMAR® Universal Dummy Fish Neck provides an operator with multiple running options for safely conveying tools into a well during wireline fishing operations.
During the running of wire grabs or non-releasable type retrieval tools during fishing operations it is common practice to run the tool in conjunction with a dummy fish neck and in most cases with a jar up to release function. The Universal Dummy Fish Neck provides the operational flexibility of conveying the tool with external or internal type dummy fish necks, configurable in jar up or jar down to shear modes.
The multiple shear pin option reduces the chance of premature shearing and miss runs, especially when pinned in jar up to shear mode (as recommended when fishing for parted wireline with a wire grab).
- Safe conveyance of fishing tools with a fully configurable bi-directional shear to release facility
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Can be configured in ‘internal’ or ‘external’ neck running mode
- Multiple shear pin options to reduce potential for miss runs
- Optional fish neck sizes recoverable with industry standard pulling tools
- Secondary fish neck for retrieval with LiMAR® Heavy Duty Pulling Tool
- Running tool connection options to suit customer requirements
- Inventory reduction
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD||External Recovery Fish Neck(s)||Internal GS Recovery Fish Neck||Connection||Make up Length|
|1028-2875-XXX-RX||2.200"||1.375" / 1.437"||1.810"||Optional||21.50"|
|1028-3500-XXX-RX||2.700"||1.750" / 1.810"||2.310"||Optional||22.30"|
|1028-4500-XXX-RX||3.610"||2.313" / 2.375"||3.120"||Optional||26.23"|
XXX- Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales