The LiMAR® Uni-Bell Guide is a fully adjustable tool designed to carry tools of varying length and diameter.
From 1-1/2” up to 3” Nominal pulling tools, in a single tool, the Uni-Bell Guide can deploy the complete LiMAR pulling tool range as well as R, S, JD & JU type tools.
Designed primarily for 4-1/2” completions and above, the Uni-Bell Guide can be fitted with Bell Skirts of any chosen diameter to assist with engaging small fish necks where a non-skirted tool may by-pass.
- Designed to house tools of varying length and diameter to retrieve or deploy small OD tools in larger bore tubulars
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Suitable for 1-1/2”, 2”, 2-1/2” & 3” Pulling Tools including LiMAR SD, SU, Uni-Tool
- 3rd party tools can also be deployed including Otis type R, S & Camco JD / JU type Pulling Tools
- Easily adjustable telescopic Housing to accommodate tools of varying length
- Interchangeable Inserts to accommodate tools of varying diameter
- Optional interchangeable Bell Skirts in any chosen diameter available to suit customer requirements
- Simplistic, ergonomic design for rapid redress
- Inventory reduction
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
|Assembly Part No.||Minimum OD||Fish Neck||Connection||Bell Skirt OD|
XXX first 3 digits of part number denotes external / upper connection type
XXX-XXX 6 digits of part number denotes dual option internal / lower connection type
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales