The LiMAR® Tubing Swage is devised to effectively open out any sections of tubing that may have been crimped or damaged which may restrict the effective ID and access to the well bore.
With prolonged downward jarring with the LiMAR® Tubing Swage the restriction created by the damaged tubing can be swaged outwards and removed allowing tools to pass through.
The large bypass area through the centre of the LiMAR® Tubing Swage enables it to be run through a fluid path with minimal resistance.
- To remove internal restrictions caused by damage or crimping to the tubing
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Large bypass area to reduce fluid friction
- Available in a range of sizes to suit all completion designs
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
|Assembly Part No.||Nominal Tubing Size||To Suit Sizes Up To||Fish Neck||Connection|
XXXX - Denotes OD
XXX- Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales