The LiMAR® Tubing End Locator (TEL) is used to mechanically locate and determine the actual depth of the tubing end in relation to the measured wireline depth.
Such information provides the operator with an accurate point of correlation between the known, fixed depth of the tubing end and the comparative measured depth of the wireline unit. After passing out through the tubing end a sprung finger will open and be held 90 degrees to the TEL body by a retaining shear pin. By slowly picking up against the underside of the entry guide an overpull is registered at surface at which point the wireline depth is recorded. Subsequent upward jarring will shear the retaining pin, effectively reinstating the running OD for safe recovery to surface.
- Used to mechanically locate and determine the actual depth of the tubing end in relation to the measured wireline depth
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Available in a range of sizes to suit most completion designs
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
|Assembly Part No.||Nominal Tubing Size||Actual Body OD||Fish Neck||Connection|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales