The LiMAR® Slip Over Spool Mandrel is used in conjunction with a selection of Broach or Radial Brush Spools for the purpose of removing hard scale or debris from the tubing wall or nipple profile.
The Spool diameter is selected to suit the well geometry and installed on to a common Mandrel. Two types of Broach cutting face are available - Diamond type or the Serrated type. A by-pass hole through the centre of the mandrel allows it to pass through well bore fluid with minimal resistance.
The interchangeable Brush Spools are generally supplied to suit nipple profiles but can be supplied to customers’ specific requirements.
- To remove tubing restrictions caused by scale or debris build up on the tubing wall or nipple profile.
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Broach and Radial Brush Spools supplied to suit customer requirements
- Hardened Diamond or Serrated cutting faces
- Large bypass area to reduce fluid friction
- Available in a range of sizes to suit all Completion designs
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
|Assembly Part No.||Mandrel OD||To Suit Sizes Up To||Fish Neck||Connection|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type
For Broach / Radial Brush Spool sizes or further information please contact sales