The LiMAR® Shock Absorber is designed to reduce the risk of damage to downhole gauges during data acquisition surveys.
The LiMAR® Shock Absorber is particularly suited for use when gauges are to be set in a nipple profile beneath a lock mandrel. The internal dual-acting springs help to absorb any shock during conveyance or from jarring effects during the setting and retrieval of the lock mandrel.
- Typically used in conjunction with downhole gauges to reduce the risk of damage during conveyance or jarring operations
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Dual-acting springs for bi-directional shock absorption
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD||Fish Neck||Connection|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales