The LiMAR® Safe Test Sub (STS) offers a fully enclosed alternative for confirming Braided Line Rope Socket integrity.
The corresponding Plate is selected to suit the PCE Quick Union and made up to the STS body. The STS is connected to the toolstring and clamped between the Lubricator & Wireline Valve during rig-up. A slow, controlled pull can be taken at this point to initiate the Rope Socket termination up to a tension suitable to match the expected downhole pulling weight. The winch tie-back as well as all lifting attachments can be monitored at this point for conformance.
- A safe and secure method of pull testing Braided Line Rope Sockets
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Fully enclosed design allowing for safe pull testing
- Available in all standard toolstring OD’s
- Interchangeable Quick Union Plate to suit all Quick Union connections
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD||Fish Neck||Connection||Quick Union|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type
For a full list of Quick Union options or further information please contact sales