The LiMAR® Rotary Cutter is designed to drop, cut and clamp onto the wireline when a toolstring becomes inadvertently stuck down hole.
The LiMAR® Rotary Cutter is assembled onto the wire above the closed rams of the wireline valve and can be used to cut and clamp onto multiple line sizes by selecting the correct tapered wedge to match the wireline to be recovered.
The LiMAR® Drop Bar can be deployed in the same fashion to impact against the Rotary Cutter to activate the cutting mechanism. Slip-Over Fluted Centralisers can also be used in conjunction with the LiMAR® Rotary Cutter and Drop Bar for deployment in larger ID well bores.
- For cutting wire at the top of a stuck toolstring
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Suitable for multiple line sizes
- Slip-Over Centralisers available for use in larger ID tubulars
- Multiple Drop Bar configuration options to suit application
- Premature-cut prevention feature
- Linearly supported rotary cutting mechanism
- Minimal connections during assembly over the wireline valve reducing exposure time under the lubricator and around a live well
- Simplistic, ergonomic design for rapid redress
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD||Fish Neck||Cutting Range||Deployment Length|
|1017-1500-01-RX||1.500"||1.375"||up to 0.218"||25.52"|
|1017-1875-01-RX||1.875"||1.750"||up to 0.281"||30.50"|
|1017-2125-01-RX||2.125"||1.750"||up to 0.281"||30.53"|
|1017-2500-01-RX||2.500"||2.313"||up to 0.312"||36.08"|
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales