The LiMAR® Rotary Broach System is designed to clear stubborn tubing restrictions such as hard scale and sand deposits in the well bore.
During downward jarring, the momentary torque-action, driven from the helical milled slots, attacks the restriction directly and radially, helping break up of tough deposits.
Formulated around a common Rotary Mandrel, the Broach Shoe sizes can be supplied specifically to suit customer requirements.
- To remove tubing restrictions caused by scale or debris build up on the tubing wall or nipple profile
- The torque-action provides an additional radial motion to assist in the breaking up of tough deposits
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Rotary Mandrel supplied in common tool diameters; 1-1/2”, 1-7/8”, 2-1/2”
- Lower interchangeable Broach Shoes available in a range of sizes to suit all completion designs
- 360deg cutting face ensuring full coverage during broaching
- QPQ hardening for improved performance and longevity
- Through-bore bypass reducing “cushioning” effect and weight
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
|Assembly Part No.||Mandrel OD||To Suit Broach Shoe Sizes Up To (Ordered separately)||Fish Neck||Connection|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales