The LiMAR® Releasable Spear is designed to engage and recover items with missing or damaged internal type fish necks.
Incrementally sized slips can be selected to suit the inside diameter of the fish whilst the adjustable sleeve feature of the Spear can be altered to suit the reach required to engage the fish.
The unique LiMAR® locking button feature ensures the slips remain in the release position whilst disengaging from the fish.
- Recovery of items with damaged or missing internal fish necks
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Inventory reduction through multi-functional components
- Adjustable reach sleeve to alter fish engagement point
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Interchangeable top sub for configuring as a non-releasable version
- Unique LiMAR® locking button release feature to ensure slips release safely
- Interchangeable slips between releasable and non-releasable versions
- Multiple shear screw options for operational flexibility
- Optional external or internal type running necks
- Customisable slips available to suit client requirements
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD||Fish Neck||Connection||Slip Range|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales