The LiMAR® Non-Releasable Spear is designed to engage and recover items with missing or damaged internal type fish necks.
Incrementally sized slips can be selected to suit the inside diameter of the fish whilst the adjustable sleeve feature of the Spear can be altered to suit the reach required to engage the fish.
Due to the interchangeable nature between the LiMAR® Releasable and Non-Releasable Spear versions, the top sub can also be removed and fitted with a releasable type top sub for both running and retrieval.
- Recovery of items with damaged or missing internal fish necks
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Inventory reduction through multi-functional components
- Adjustable reach sleeve to alter fish engagement point
- Interchangeable top sub for configuring as a releasable version
- Interchangeable slips between releasable and non-releasable versions
- Optional external or internal type running necks
- Customisable slips available to suit client requirements
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD||Fish Neck||Connection||Slip Range||Small Core Required|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection/top sub type
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales