The LiMAR® Multi Roller Wheel Sub can be positioned at various points along the length of a toolstring to effectively lift the string from off of the tubing wall and onto the roller wheels.
The LiMAR® design is short and compact with six roller wheels per assembly - each offset at 60 degrees to each other. The roller wheels rotate freely on hardened axles to reduce friction which is commonly known as ’drag’. Particularly in highly deviated wells, drag occurs between the full contact area of the toolstring and the tubing wall.
- For use in high angle, deviated wells
- Ideal for tool centralisation within larger ID tubing
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Short, compact design
- Available in a range of sizes to suit all completion designs
- Hardened axles and wheels with replaceable bushings
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
|Assembly Part No.Connection||Nominal OD||Effective Roller OD||Fish Neck||Connection|
XXXX - Denotes effective roller OD
XXX- Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales