The LiMAR® Tri-QK is a connection which can be assembled and disassembled safely, in a rapid motion without the use of pipe wrenches.
The Tri-QK male is first aligned & inserted into the Tri-QK female, depressing the Locking Plate in the female connection. The connection is then rotated 120 degrees to align the Locking Plate with the slot in the female connection end. This prevents the connection from rotating.
For disassembly, the Locking Plate can be depressed by hand and the connections turned to re-align for separation. Once the profiles are aligned, the Tri-QK connections can be safely separated.
- Used as a safe, fast and efficient method of connecting toolstring components together without the use of pipe wrenches
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Available in all nominal toolstring sizes
- 100% compatible with other manufacturers’ Quick Lock Connections
- Sour service Spring & Pivot Pin for enhanced performance
LiMAR® Tri-QK vs SUCKER ROD:
- Reduced risk of injury during use
- Reduced exposure to potential injury
- Zero risk of injury from pipe wrench use
- Will not ‘back-off’ down hole
- Minimal working parts
- Longer working life
- Dramatic time saving in operation
- Ease of redress with no complex parts
|Assembly Part No.||Tri-QK Nominal OD||Actual OD||Fish Neck||Male Connection Code||Female Connection Code|
XXX - Denotes connection type
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales