The LiMAR® LQK is a connection which can be assembled and disassembled safely, in a rapid motion without the use of pipe wrenches.
The LQK male is first aligned & inserted into the LQK female. The connection is then rotated 90 degrees to allow the spring loaded locking plate to drop into a slotted profile at the top of the male connection end. This prevents the connection from rotating in either direction.
For disassembly, a pin punch is inserted through the locking plate via an access hole in the female connection. Levering the pin punch raises the locking plate from the slot to allow the connection to rotate 90 degrees. Once the profile is aligned both LQK connections can be safely separated.
- Used as a safe, fast and efficient method of connecting toolstring components together without the use of pipe wrenches
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Available in all nominal toolstring sizes including 1-1/4”
- 100% compatible with other manufacturers’ Quick Lock Connections
- Laser cut, sour service locking plates for enhanced performance
LiMAR® LQK-HD vs SUCKER ROD:
- Reduced risk of injury during use
- Reduced exposure to potential injury
- Zero risk of injury from pipe wrench use
- Will not ‘back-off’ down hole
- Minimal working parts
- Longer working life
- Dramatic time saving in operation
- Ease of redress with no complex parts
|Assembly Part No.||LQK Nominal OD||Actual OD||Fish Neck||Male Connection Code||Female Connection Code|
XXX - Denotes connection type
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales