The LiMAR® Button Quick K>nect (BQK) is a connection which can be assembled and disassembled safely, in a rapid motion without the use of pipe wrenches.
The BQK male is first aligned & inserted into the BQK female, depressing the Lock Buttons. The connection is then rotated 90 degrees to align the Lock Buttons with the holes in the female connection end. The Buttons automatically lock into place in this position to prevent the connection from rotating.
To disassemble, the Lock Buttons are depressed by hand and the connections rotated 90 degrees to re-align for separation. Once the profiles are aligned, the BQK connections can be safely disconnected.
- Used as a safe, fast and efficient method of connecting toolstring components together without the use of pipe wrenches
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Available in all nominal toolstring sizes
- 100% compatible with other manufacturers’ Quick Lock Connections
- Sour service Lock Buttons, Springs & Spiral Pins for enhanced performance
LiMAR® BQK vs SUCKER ROD:
- Reduced risk of injury during use
- Reduced exposure to potential injury
- Zero risk of injury from pipe wrench use
- Will not ‘back-off’ down hole
- Minimal working parts
- Longer working life
- Dramatic time saving in operation
- Ease of redress with no complex parts
|Assembly Part No.||BQK Nominal OD||Actual OD||Fish Neck||Male Connection Code||Female Connection Code|
XXX - Denotes connection type For additional sizes or further information please contact sales