The LiMAR® Lead Impression Block (LIB) is designed to provide a simple but effective means of taking an imprint of a downhole device or obstruction.
By a single, downward jar against the obstruction, the soft lead face is imprinted after impact. After removing the Lead Impression Block at surface the indentation can be interpreted to provide an indication as to the cause and type of obstruction within the well. The interpreted results allow for subsequent fishing operations to be performed to enable fish recovery.
- To provide a simple means of taking an imprint of a downhole device or obstruction
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Available in a range of sizes to suit all Completion designs
- Double face designs available for flow control device diagnostics
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
|Assembly Part No.||Nominal Tubing Size||To Suit Sizes Up To||Fish Neck||Connection|
XXXX - Denotes OD
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales