The LiMAR® Knuckle Joint is designed to provide a point of flexibility along the length of a wireline toolstring.
Configuring a Knuckle Joint within the toolstring enables it to pass unrestricted over nipple shoulders, tubing crossovers and other points where a rigid toolstring may encounter difficulty. The Knuckle Joint can also be used below the mechanical jars to improve the engagement of ill- positioned objects within the tubing or the location of Gas Lift Valve’s within Side Pocket Mandrel’s.
- To provide a point of flexibility within a wireline toolstring
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Integral grease nipple for ease of maintenance and operation
- 10 degree deflection angle from centre line
- Contingent fish necks on lower components to enable recovery
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD||Fish Neck||Connection||Contingent Fish Neck||Make up Length|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales