The LiMAR® Hydrostatic Bailer – Ball Type provides an effective and efficient method of recovering sand and debris from within the well bore.
Atmospheric pressure is trapped within the bailer when assembled on surface. When the bailer reaches target depth, downward jarring will shear out the shear pin retained blow out plug. The rapid flow of the differential pressure, from the well will draw in any surrounding debris into the bailer cylinder. A check valve device prevents the debris from dropping out of the cylinder during recovery back to surface.
- For recovery of sand and debris from within the well bore
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Optional bailer bottom shoes to suit customer requirements
- Flapper type check valve assemblies available upon request
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Bespoke sizes availble
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD||Fish Neck||Connection||Cylinder Volume|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales