The LiMAR® High Power Magnet is designed to recover damaged, dropped or broken metallic objects from the well bore.
The high strength samarium cobalt magnetic insert is particularly suited for use in high temperature wells where most common rare earth magnets will lose their strength after exposure to heat.
The outer sleeve of the housing is manufactured from non-magnetic stainless steel. This focuses the magnetic flux downwards and guarantees effortless conveyance in the well.
An aluminium protector is supplied as standard with all LiMAR® High Power Magnets for safe surface handling whilst not in use.
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- High temperature resistant samarium cobalt magnetic insert
- Flat bottom option for optimum strength
- Sprung Sleeve option for assisting recovery of smaller objects
- Available in a range of sizes
- Bespoke options available to suit a range of applications
- Aluminium protector supplied as standard for safe handling
- Stainless steel outer sleeve for ease of conveyance in the well
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD||Fish Neck||Connection|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales