The LiMAR® Heavy Duty Pulling Tool is designed to engage the full 360 degree underside of all external type fish necks and reaches without the need for separate Cores.
Incorporating the unique Arm-Align® feature for easy re-pinning, it is typically used in heavy jarring applications as the full contact radius of the collet fingers provides a greater load bearing area than the dogs of a standard type pulling tool. This design ensures the Heavy Duty Pulling Tool and the fish neck to be recovered is less prone to damage during fishing operations.
The unique LiMAR® ratchet locking feature ensures the collet fingers remain in the release position whilst disengaging from the external fish neck.
- Heavy duty recovery of items with standard external type fishing necks
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Simplistic, ergonomic design for rapid redress
- LiMAR Arm-Align® feature for integral re-arming and shear pin alignment
- Multi-Reach core for ALL known reaches for inventory reduction and cost saving
- One piece collet fingers with increased contact area between collet fingers and fish neck
- Multiple Shear Pin options increasing operational flexibility
- Optional LiMAR® Bell Guide Housings available
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD||Fish Neck||Connection||To Engage Fish Neck|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales