The LiMAR® Heavy Duty Pulling Tool is designed to engage the full 360 degree underside of a standard external type fish neck.
Incorporating the unique Arm-Align® feature for easy re-pinning, it is typically used in heavy jarring applications as the full contact radius of the collet fingers provides a greater load bearing area than the dogs of a standard type pulling tool. This design ensures the Heavy Duty Pulling Tool and the fish neck to be recovered is less prone to damage during fishing operations.
The unique LiMAR® locking button feature ensures the collet fingers remain in the release position whilst disengaging from the external fish neck.
- Heavy duty recovery of items with standard external type fishing necks
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Simplistic, ergonomic design for rapid redress
- LiMAR Arm-Align® feature for integral re-arming and shear pin alignment
- Dual reach core for inventory reduction and cost saving
- Unique LiMAR® locking button release feature to ensure collet fingers release safely
- One piece collet fingers with increased contact area between collet fingers and fish neck
- Optional LiMAR® Bell Guide Housings available
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD||Fish Neck||Connection||To Engage Fish Neck|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales