The LiMAR® Heavy Duty “GS” Type Pulling Tool is designed for the retrieval of items with “Otis” type internal fish neck profiles. Downward jarring will shear pins to allow the release and recovery of the Heavy Duty GS to surface.
The maximised-engagement dog design provides an increased contact area between the dogs and the underside of the internal fish neck. This makes the Heavy Duty GS ideal for sustained, heavy jarring applications.
The unique LiMAR® ratchet locking feature will ensure that the dogs remain retracted during release and disengagement from the internal fish neck.
An optional interchangeable collet with serrated dogs can be used for engaging badly scaled internal fish necks.
- Recovery of items with “Otis” type internal fish necks
- Recovery of items with badly scaled internal fish necks
- Recovery of items with badly damaged internal fish necks
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Simplistic, ergonomic design for rapid redress
- Unique LiMAR® ratchet locking release feature to ensure collet dogs release safely
- Supplied in industry standard GS OD’s
- Multiple Shear Pin options increasing operational flexibility
- Maximised-engagement dog design with increased contact area between dogs and fish neck
- Optional serrated collet dogs available for flared or scaled fish necks
- Threaded core to suit industry standard running / pulling accessories
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
|Assembly Part No.||Nominal OD||Actual OD||Fish Neck||Connection||To Engage Fish Neck|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales