The LiMAR® GU Adapter is used in conjunction with a GS type Pulling Tool to convert the shear direction from shear down to shear up. When connected to the GS, the tool becomes what is commonly referred to as a GR Pulling Tool.
Upward jarring will shear a pin to allow the release and recovery of the GR to surface. The LiMAR® GU Adapter incorporates the unique Arm-Align® feature for integral re-arming and shear pin alignment, eliminating the requirement to fully disassemble between runs.
- Deployment, setting and retrieval of items with internal “Otis” type fish necks
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Retrofittable to standard GS type Pulling Tools
- Supplied in industry standard GU Adapter OD’s
- Simplistic, ergonomic design for rapid redress
- LiMAR Arm-Align® feature for integral re-arming and shear pin alignment
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
|Assembly Part No.||Nominal OD||Actual OD||Fish Neck||Connection|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales