The LiMAR® GLV (Gas Lift Valve) Pulling Tool incorporates a collet-finger type cage to engage the full 360 degree underside of a Gas Lift Valve’s external type fish neck.
The full contact radius of the collet fingers provides a significantly greater load bearing area than the dogs of a standard type pulling tool.This design ensures the LiMAR® GLV Pulling Tool and the GLV fish neck are less prone to damage during GLV change-out operations.
The unique LiMAR® locking button feature ensures the collet fingers remain in the release position whilst disengaging from the external fish neck.
- Retrieval of Gas Lift Valves with external type fish necks
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Incorporates the unique LiMAR® locking button release feature to ensure collet fingers do not re-engage GLV fish neck
- Core reach options to suit top or bottom latch Gas Lift Valves
- Quick release feature for removing GLV from tool at surface
- Optional shear screw sizes for operational flexibility
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
|Assembly Part No.||Fish Neck||Connection||Make up Length||To Engage Fish Neck|
XXX - Denotes connection type
X - Denotes top or bottom latch
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales