The LiMAR® Gauge Ring Sample Catcher is designed to drift, clear and obtain a sample from within the well bore.
The catcher sub assembly situated at the bottom of the mandrel will collect and retain any debris removed from the tubing wall during deployment.
Samples retrieved to surface are often analysed to better understand the state of the well conduit and also the condition of the produced fluids.
- For the drifting, clearance and collection of a sample from within the well bore
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Large bypass area to reduce fluid friction
- Available in a range of sizes to suit all Completion designs
- Serrated designs available to improve effectiveness on hard deposits
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
|Assembly Part No.||Nominal Tubing Size||To Suit Sizes Up To||Fish Neck||Connection|
XXXX - denotes OD
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales