The LiMAR® Gauge Cutter was originally devised to cut and clear deposits from within the tubing. It is now also commonly used as an effective means of drifting the ID of the well during most routine Wireline interventions.
It is common practice to run a Gauge Cutter of an equal, or slightly larger OD to that of a deployable flow control device to ensure it can be run to depth, unimpeded by any restrictions.
The large bypass area through the centre of the Gauge Cutter enables it to be run through a fluid path with minimal resistance.
- To cut & clear deposits from within the tubing
- To drift a well for general servicing or subsequent wireline runs
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Large bypass area to reduce fluid friction
- Available in a range of sizes to suit all Completion designs
- Serrated designs available to improve effectiveness on hard deposits
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
|Assembly Part No.||Nominal Tubing Size||To Suit Sizes Up To||Fish Neck||Connection|
XXXX - Denotes OD
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales