The LiMAR® Fluted Centraliser Sub can be strategically positioned along the length of a wireline toolstring for centralisation within larger tubulars.
The Fluted Centraliser can also serve to reduce friction along the length of the toolstring and enhance the movement of telescoping components such as mechanical jars and accelerators. Milled flutes along the body allow the centraliser to pass through well fluid with minimal resistance.
- To centralise a wireline toolstring within large tubulars
- Protect and enhance toolstring manipulation
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Large bypass flutes to reduce fluid friction
- Available in a range of sizes to suit all completion designs
- Stepped / No-Go designs available
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
|Assembly Part No.||Nominal Tubing Size||To Suit Sizes Up To||Fish Neck||Connection|
XXXX - Denotes OD
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales