The LiMAR® Dump Bailer is designed to convey & deposit materials within the well bore.
Applications include the depositing of cement above a retainer to create a cement barrier or the deposition of L.M.P alloy to create dense liquid debris barriers to protect the internal fish neck of a flow control device.
The Dump Bailer contents are released from within the cylinder simply by jarring downwards to rupture a brass retaining disc. The contents are then free to flow from the lower end of the Dump Bailer via the open ended bailer shoe and its ports.
- To convey and deposit liquid materials within a well bore
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Mechanical shear sub with no requirement for pyrotechnics, hydraulics or electronics
- Additional extension tubes for increasing capacity
- Optional bottom shoes available to suit varied applications
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD||Fish Neck||Connection||Cylinder Volume|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales