The LiMAR® Diamond Broach incorporates hardened diamond-shaped cutting profiles which are designed to clear tubing restrictions in the well bore.
Supplied in a range of sizes to suit the well geometry, a bypass hole through the centre of the broach allows it to pass through fluid with minimal resistance whilst reducing the hydraulic cushioning effect during jarring.
- To remove tubing restrictions caused by scale or debris build up on the tubing wall or nipple profile
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Available in a range of sizes to suit all completion designs
- 360deg cutting face ensuring full coverage during broaching
- Hardened cutting face with full hardness material certificates supplied with every order
- Through-bore bypass in larger sizes reducing "cushioning" effect and weight
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
|Assembly Part No.||Nominal Tubing Size||To Suit Sizes Up To||Fish Neck||Connection|
XXXX - Denotes OD
XXX- Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales