The LiMAR® Collapsible Broach functions similarly to the LiMAR Fixed Broach options with the added safety feature of reducing in diameter when jarring upwards.
During broaching, the Collapsible Broach expands to the full running OD and is strengthened by incorporating a series of support profiles to prevent undue stress on a specific point and ensure the running OD is maintained.
Material hardness is of critical importance. Too hard externally or through-hardened can result in embrittlement, breaking and leaving potential fish in the well. LiMAR Collapsible Broaches are supplied with full material hardness checks which document external and internal hardness measurements.
- To remove tubing restrictions caused by scale or debris build up on the tubing wall or nipple profile. The Collapsible feature reduces the potential for becoming stuck.
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Available in a range of sizes to suit all completion designs
- 360deg cutting face ensuring full coverage during broaching
- Internal support profiles to prevent undue stress & ensure the running OD is
- Hardened cutting face with full hardness material certificates supplied with
- Through-bore bypass in larger sizes reducing “hydraulicing” effect and weight
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
|Assembly Part No.||Mandrel OD||To Suit Sizes Up To||Fish Neck||Connection|
XXXX - denotes OD
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales