The LiMAR® Blind Box is connected to the wireline toolstring to provide a solid, flat face to impact against during downward jarring operations.
Due to the solid design and lack of bypass through the body of the Blind Box it can also be used as a simple device to locate fluid interface levels within the well bore.
- To provide a solid, flat face to impact against during downward jarring
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Available in a range of sizes to suit all completion designs
- Tapered designs available
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
|Assembly Part No.||Nominal Tubing Size||To Suit Sizes Up To||Fish Neck||Connection|
XXXX - denotes OD
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales