The LiMAR® Alligator Grab is designed to retrieve damaged or broken objects from within the well bore.
Downward jarring will shear a pin allowing the two opposing Jaws of the Alligator Grab to snap closed & clamp tightly onto any object caught between them. The Jaws of the Alligator Grab are serrated to prevent objects from slipping free once the Jaws are closed. The grip of the Alligator Grab Jaws can be varied by adjusting the spring tension prior to running in the hole.
- Recovery of broken or damaged objects from the well bore
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Fully adjustable jaw tension for optimal grip force
- Serrated Jaws to improve grip
- Available in a range of sizes for various operational applications
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD||Fish Neck||Connection|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales