The LiMAR® Accelerator Sub is designed to enhance upward jarring impact when used in conjunction with the compatible LiMAR® Adjustable Spring or Hydraulic Jar.
The Accelerator Sub incorporates a sliding inner mandrel and belleville spring stack which is housed within a ported housing.
The LiMAR® Accelerator is configured above the Spring / Hydraulic Jar and Stem within a wireline toolstring. An upward pull compresses the spring stack and the energy stored is released as the Spring or Hydraulic Jar reaches the tripping point. At this point the toolstring accelerates rapidly until the top of the jar stroke is reached, creating significant upward impact.
- To enhance upward impact during jarring operations. Particularly suitable at shallow depths to simulate wire stretch
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Stroke length optimised to suit equivalent Hydraulic & Spring Jar size and setting range
- Available in industry standard toolstring sizes
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD||Fish Neck||Connection||Working Range||Make up Length - Closed||Make up Length - Open|
|1024-1500-XXX-RX||1.500"||1.375"||Optional||11.20" - 12.60"||43.70" (LQK)||56.30" (LQK)|
|1024-1750-XXX-RX||1.750"||1.375"||Optional||13.40" - 16.30"||59.80" (LQK)||76.10" (LQK)|
|1024-1875-XXX-RX||1.875"||1.750"||Optional||13.40" - 16.30"||60.89" (LQK)||77.19" (LQK)|
|1024-2125-XXX-RX||2.125"||1.750"||Optional||13.40" - 16.30"||60.89" (LQK)||77.19" (LQK)|
|1024-2500-XXX-RX||2.500"||2.313"||Optional||16.00" - 25.50"||83.08" (LQK)||108.58" (LQK)|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales