Posted on 11 January 2019
We're hiring CNC Machinist positions at LiMAR UK
LiMAR is a global manufacturer of Well Intervention products for the Oil and Gas Industry. We are currently looking for two enthusiastic individuals to join our expanding team at Oulton, Lowestoft.
The successful candidates should be experienced CNC Machinist / CNC Turner / CNC Miller - preferably Mazak.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Team player
- Capable of meeting challenging deadlines within a fast paced environment
- Read & interpret machine drawings
- Good standard of maths
- Min 3-5 years’ experience preferable
- Ability to program / set and run CNC Machines
- Working on multi-axis CNC Machines producing quality work to tight tolerances
- Ability to use measuring equipment - metric & imperial
DO YOU FIT THE BILL?
If you think you have the necessary skills and experience, we'd love to hear from you.
Please send a CV to email@example.com
No agencies please.