Posted on 18 January 2018
We're hiring for a position at LiMAR UK
LiMAR is a global manufacturer of Well Intervention products for the Oil and Gas Industry. The end of 2016 as part of ongoing expansion plans, saw LiMAR UK move to a brand new facility located in Oulton, Lowestoft.
Great effort was put into creating a truly ergonomic working environment for all to benefit from and we are proud to say all who have visited us have remarked on what a fantastic facility we have. Appearance is of great importance as we feel it reflects commitment in precision and quality, both of which are paramount to LiMAR and our products. Equally it provides an excellent working environment.
We are looking to expand our existing team and seek enthusiastic individuals who share our commitment.
To provide administration support to all departments.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Reception Duties
- Processing Purchase Orders
- Dealing with Suppliers
- Maintaining Certification Records
- Organising Shipments
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word
- Experience of Sage Line 50 an advantage
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Team player
- Capable of meeting challenging deadlines within a fast paced environment
- Ability to work from own initiative
Initially for 1 year fixed contract (maternity cover) but maybe extended.
DO YOU FIT THE BILL?
If you think you have the necessary skills and experience, we'd love to hear from you.
Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com