The LiMAR® Venturi Junk Basket provides optimum lift capabilities, enabling large debris to be removed from the well-bore in situations where fluid velocities are insufficient or bottom hole pressure will not support returns to surface.
The Venturi Junk Basket is offered with pin or box connections and is designed to withstand the torque and vibrations produced by today’s high performance positive displacement motors. The tool includes a selection of cage assemblies, a range of screen mesh sizes and a magnetic insert.
Fluid flow alone creates an area of low pressure within the tool which draws fluid and entrained solids through the suction tubes. Fluid is then filtered to retain solids between the screen section and the cages.
- Removing large or small debris from the wellbore, can be used in fishing and milling operations
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Available in a range of sizes to suit industry standard Coiled Tubing BHA’s
- Suitable for high temperature environments
- Suitable for torque thru applications
- Compact design ideal for restricted height applications
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Range of cages available
- Range of screens available
- Range of extension tube lengths available
- Corrosion resistant materials
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD||Make up Length|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type
For additional sizes, screen insert slot sizes or further information please contact sales