The LiMAR® Velocity String System encompasses a Surface Pack Off, Grapple Connector, Sliding Side Door, Standing Valve and Pump Out Plugs which can be utilised in any of hang off application where live well deployment and recovery are required.
The Grapple Connector is designed to make the connection to the CT at either end of the string. The Standing Valve permits one way flow during production and the SSD allows communication to the production tubing above the lower packer for gas lifting or displacing fluids. The pump out plugs feature a total of four O-Ring grooves which provide a double barrier either side of the shear screws, designed to retain the pump out plug during deployment.
- Connecting interface between the Coiled Tubing and the BHA which provides a pump out barrier to initiate production, a Standing Valve with retrievable internals to control flow direction, an SSD to aid in offloading, a Surface Pack Off to create a seal around the CT String and a Recovery Dart to isolate the string at the Standing Valve for recovery.
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Available in a range of sizes to suit industry standard Coiled Tubing diameters
- Purpose built with interchangeable components to cover all velocity string scenarios
- Variable pump out pressure dependent on shear screw installation
- Pump down and Wireline deployed recovery Darts for String Retrieval
- Slim running OD
- Short make-up length
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Corrosion resistant materials
|173 - Velocity String BHA|
Velocity String BHA’s are available in a range of sizes and thread connections to suit client requirements
To order, please contact sales with details of the specifications below:
- Coiled Tubing Diameter
- Tool Outer Diameter
- Tool Inner Diameter