Deployed in conjunction with a Mill Bit the LiMAR® Under-Reamer expands beyond the Mill diameter permitting full bore reaming below well-bore restrictions.
The Mill acts at the first stage creating a pilot hole, the Flo Activated Under-Reamer acts as second stage to enlarge the pilot hole and maximise the effective drift through areas where scale or other well-bore deposits are present. The Under-Reamer is available with specialised reaming blades and mill dimeters to suit all eventualities.
- Removing scales & stubborn well-bore deposits, drilling plugs and hole
enlargement below a restriction.
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Robust design features a perpendicular activation device
- Blades fully retained within tool OD
- Carbide dressed blades
- Triple bladed, single stage to minimise length
- Ball drop capability
- Optional blades and sleeves to extend range
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break out
- Connections to suit customer requirements
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD||Standard Range|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type
For additional sizes, screen insert slot sizes or further information please contact sales