The LiMAR® Ultra Heavy Duty Disconnect provides a hydraulic release mechanism with the maximum strength possible, suitable for heavy duty fishing operations with the most powerful Jars on the market.
The LiMAR® UHD Disconnect is activated by dropping a ball via the coiled tubing to seat inside the Disconnect Sub.
The coil is then pressured up to shear release screws within the Disconnect Sub. The pressure at which the tool is activated / released is determined by the number of shear screws installed leaving a standard GS internal type fish neck profile for future retrieval of the lower BHA section.
- For use as a contingent high strength release mechanism in a Coiled Tubing Fishing BHA. Designed to be used in the most challenging of applications
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Extreme tensile strength and torque rating
- Large thru bore
- Drop ball operated
- Short make-up length
- Standard Benoil rupture disc port
- Disconnect Sub fitted with standard GS type internal fish neck profile
- Available in a range of sizes to suit industry standard Coiled Tubing diameters and BHA’s
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Corrosion resistant materials
|Assembly Part Number||Actual OD||Maximum ID||Disconnect GS Profile||Make Up Length|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type - Please refer to the connection code data sheet. For additional sizes or further information please contact sales