The LiMAR® Torque-Thru Knuckle Joint is designed to provide a point of flexibility within a Coiled Tubing Bottom Hole Assembly (BHA) whilst maintaining a torque thru capability.
Configuring a Torque-Thru Knuckle Joint within the BHA enables it to pass unrestricted over nipple shoulders, tubing crossovers and other points where a rigid BHA may encounter difficulty. An internal hexagonal profile prevents the ball joint from rotating within the socket therefore providing the torque-thru capability required for use in conjunction with down hole motors, etc.
- To provide a point of flexibility within a Coiled Tubing BHA whilst maintaining a torque-thru capability.
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Large thru bore
- Torque-thru ball joint
- Available in a range of sizes to suit industry standard BHA’s
- 10 degree deflection angle from centre line
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
- Corrosion resistant materials
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD||Maximum ID||Make up Length|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type - Please refer to the connection code data sheet. For additional sizes or further information please contact sales