The LiMAR® Torque-Thru Deployment Connector is designed to provide a self-aligning BHA connection, capable of withstanding a high degree of bi-directional torque.
The Connector assists with the make up between Coiled Tubing and BHA where it is difficult to rotate and align BHA threads. The Torque-Thru Connector is ideally suited in the deployment of lengthy BHA’s allowing it to be divided into shorter, more manageable sections. Each section can be torqued accordingly before loading into the surface lubricator sections. The Connector matches the torsional strengths of most Coiled Tubing drilling thread connections.
- BHA make-up during deployment operations
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Self-aligning connection
- Large thru bore
- Superior strength & torque connection
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Corrosion resistant materials
- Ball-Check type bleed ports for safe equalisation
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD||Maximum ID||Make up Length|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type - Please refer to the connection code data sheet.
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales