The LiMAR® Surface Handling Tool is designed to provide a safe and reliable connection to Coiled Tubing during stabbing or surface handling applications.
The tool features a double knuckle joint which is capable of bending to a radius of approximately 26" ensuring that even with the shortest goosenecks the tool can safely conform to the radius without any excessive sideward loading.
As a means of quickly and safely connecting to the Coiled Tubing, the surface handling tool includes a grooved roll-on connection which allows the connector to be installed without the need to remove the weld seam from the Coiled Tubing.
- To provide a quick and safe connection to the Coiled Tubing during surface handling operations
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Available in a range of sizes to suit industry standard CT string OD’s
- 10 degree deflection angle from centre line
- Extremely small bend radius, compatible with all gooseneck sizes
- Thru bore to allow string displacement
- Sealing ball joint
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
- Corrosion resistant materials
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD||Make up Length|
The Surface Handling Tool is available to suit all CT sizes & wall thicknesses.
To order, please contact sales with details of the specifications below:
- Coiled Tubing Diameter
- Wall Thickness