The LiMAR® Straight Bar is utilised in order to provide additional length and weight to the Coiled Tubing BHA in applications where the BHA requires space out or additional length between the end of the BHA and the disconnect.
The LiMAR® straight bar can be utilised in any BHA where additional weight or length is required. The Straight Bar is offered in a range of diameters and lengths of up to 60” with all common thread connections available. Typical applications are CT clean outs to extend the length of the BHA and the distance between the jetting nozzle in the disconnect, and also jarring operations to increase BHA weight and the load produced by the jar.
- To extend the length or increase the weight of any Coiled Tubing BHA
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Available in a range of sizes to suit industry standard Coiled Tubing BHA’s
- Large thru bore
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components phosphate finished
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Corrosion resistant materials
|103 - Straight Bar|
Straight Bars are available in a range of outer diameters and thread connections to suit client requirements.
To order, please contact sales with details of the specifications below:
- Tool Outer Diameter
- Thread Connection