The LiMAR® Stabbing Snake is designed to aid in manual stabbing operations where the use of winch is not possible.
The Stabbing Snake incorporates a number of lead ferrules equally spaced along a 10 tonne rated cable to allow maximum flexibility and provide an extremely user friendly solution to feeding coiled tubing into the injector head.
The Stabbing snake is available with a range of inline Coiled Tubing Connectors and various designs of bull-nose to suit every eventuality.
- Manual Coiled Tubing stabbing operations
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Available in a range of sizes to suit industry standard CT string OD’s
- Available in any length to suit the user’s needs
- Range of CT Connectors and Bullnoses available to suit
- Extremely small bend radius, compatible with all gooseneck sizes
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
- Corrosion resistant materials
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD|
XXXX - Denotes length
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type
To order, please contact sales with details of the specifications below:
- Tool Outer Diameter
- Wall Thickness
- Thread Connection
- Assembly Length