The LiMAR® Slimline Continuous Overshot is primarily used to retrieve parted CT strings or fish of an extended length.
The Overshot has been designed to minimise wall thickness and also offer maximum strength, providing a solution to latch Coiled Tubing through the most challenging of well-bore restrictions. The tool features a shear release mechanism which allows the operator to over-pull and release from the fish should the retrieval operation be unsuccessful.
- Fishing Coiled Tubing strings or swallowing fish of an extended length where extremely small restriction exist in the tubing string
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Slimline design to pass through tight restrictions
- Shear release feature allows fine control over predetermined release force
- Tool can be configured with or without a pack-off assembly
- High tensile rating in comparison to tool diameter
- Designed to accommodate oval Coiled Tubing
- Extension available to maximise swallow when deployed with Coiled Tubing
- Available with a range of OD’s to suit customer needs
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break out
- Connections to suit customer requirements
|Assembly Part No.||Actual OD||Maximum Range|
XXX - Last 3 digits of part number denotes connection type - Please refer to the connection code data sheet.
For additional sizes or further information please contact sales