The LiMAR® Pull / Pressure Test Plate is designed in order to confirm the make-up and integrity of any Coiled Tubing End Connector following installation to the Coiled Tubing.
The sub features a large diameter plate which is sized in order to prevent the tool from being pulled through the Stuffing Box Union, allowing a straight pull to be performed on the CT connector after installation to the Coiled Tubing string. The tool also features a lower box thread to allow needle or ball valves to be installed for pressure testing purposes.
- To enable the CT end connector to be pull tested and pressure tested following installation
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Available in a range of sizes to suit all Coiled Tubing OD’s
- Thru-bore to allow fluids to be pumped through the tool for flushing or displacing the CT string
- Simple, robust design ensuring ease of operation for the end user
- Selected QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Corrosion resistant materials
- Available in a range of thread configurations to suit all CT end connectors
- Tapped port available in a range of sizes and thread configurations to suit a variety of fitting thread types
|129 - Pull/Pressure Test Plate|
Pull/Pressure Test Plates are available in a range of diameters and thread connections to suit client requirements.
To order, please contact sales with details of the specifications below:
- Tool Outer Diameter
- Thread Connection