The LiMAR® Ported Lead Impression Block (LIB) is designed to provide a simple but effective means of taking an imprint of a downhole device or obstruction.
By a single, downward jar against the obstruction or set down weight alone, the soft lead face is imprinted after impact. After removing the Lead Impression Block at surface the indentation can be interpreted to provide an indication as to the cause and type of obstruction within the well. The interpreted results allow for subsequent fishing operations to be performed to enable fish recovery.
- To provide a simple means of taking an imprint of a downhole device or obstruction
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Available in a range of sizes to suit all completion designs
- Flo-Thru capability to aid with debris removal from the top of the fish
- Double face designs available for flow control device diagnostics
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
|177 - Ported Lead Impression Block|
Ported Lead Impression Blocks are available in a range of diameters and thread connections to suit client requirements. To order, please contact sales with details of the specifications below:
- Tool Outer Diameter
- Thread Connection