The LiMAR® Ported Gauge Cutter was originally devised to cut and clear deposits from within the tubing. It is now also commonly used as an effective means of drifting the ID of the well during most routine Coiled Tubing interventions.
It is common practice to run a Gauge Cutter of an equal, or slightly larger OD to that of a deployable flow control device to ensure it can be run to depth, unimpeded by any restrictions. The large bypass area through the centre of the Gauge Cutter enables it to be run through a fluid path with minimal resistance. The flow ports assist with circulation of debris from the tubing string to surface.
- To cut & clear deposits from within the tubing
- To drift a well for general servicing or subsequent CT runs
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Large bypass area to reduce fluid friction
- Flo-Thru capability to aid with debris removal from the well-bore
- Available in a range of sizes to suit all completion designs
- Serrated designs available to improve effectiveness on hard deposits
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
|244 - Ported Gauge Cutter|
Ported Gauge Cutters are available in a range of diameters and thread connections to suit client requirements.
To order, please contact sales with details of the specifications below:
- Tool Outer Diameter
- Thread Connection