The LiMAR® Ported Blind Box is connected to the Coiled Tubing toolstring to provide a solid, flat face to impact against during downward jarring and impact hammer operations.
Due to the solid design and the ported capability, debris can be circulated from the wellbore as the fish is pushed beyond the desired area within the wellbore.
- To provide a solid, flat face to impact against during downward jarring or impact hammer operations
DESIGN FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Available in a range of sizes to suit all completion designs
- Flo-Thru capability to aid with debris removal from the well-bore
- Tapered designs available
- Connection options to suit customer requirements
- Selected components QPQ treated
- Hexagonal flats for safe make-up & break-out
|207 - Ported Blind Box|
Ported Blind Boxes are available in a range of diameters and thread connections to suit client requirements. To order, please contact sales with details of the specifications below:
- Tool Outer Diameter
- Thread Connection